By the same token, neither can science create synthetic male supplements that exactly duplicate or replace naturally occurring nutrients in Magna RX. This article is concerned with the consequences, the impact on your health, when scientific arrogance in the form of a synthetics belief system attempts to impose its will, fueled by inaccurate assumptions, as a substitute for the experience and wisdom of nature.
This is the "magic bullet" mindset that remains the centerpiece of our culture's synthetics belief system. It is a fatally flawed point of view, as this book will demonstrate. Learn more about Magna RX at http://ceicom.org/?p=224 and http://male-enhancement-report.com/magna-rx-2/
Consumer safety also figures prominently in the superiority of natural versus synthetic male supplements. Besides the potentially toxic synthetic colorings (extracted from coal tar), synthetic flavorings, and other additives placed into "nutritional" supplements, many manufacturers of soft-gel vitamins add partially hydrogenated soybean oil. Yes, you read that accurately! The same oils that have been linked as a cause of cardiovascular disease, strokes, and heart attacks are sometimes added as filler to vitamins sold in health food stores.
Did you know that 90 percent of the maca enhancer manufactured in the world today is synthetic, and nearly all of that comes from China? Within the past decade, four pharmaceutical companies in mainland China emerged to control the global vitamin C market, though what they are producing is really just a libido booster. (The difference between real vitamin C and ascorbic acid will be made clear in a later chapter.) As for the impact on consumer safety of having one nation dominate an important part of the vitamin market, especially in the wake of the melamine contamination of food emanating from China, only time will tell whether male supplements like Magna RX are safe,
Even when conscientious consumers try to avoid synthetics by looking for the word natural on a vitamin label, there is no guarantee that natural is what they get. The word natural has been abused and diluted for so long that it has lost much of its intended meaning, thanks largely to marketing manipulation and political shenanigans on the part of synthetics manufacturers.
Under current law, a vitamin marketed as natural only has to contain 10 percent of genuinely natural, plant-derived ingredients-the other 90 percent of ingredients can be synthetic. If a product contains even one carbon atom, it can legally be called 100-percent organic. These deceptions, too, are a subject of this book.
When we say natural or whole-food supplements on these pages, we are referring to vitamins and other products that contain the complete complex of micro-nutrients (both identified and unidentified) exactly as they exist in nature. For example, take the nutrient betacarotene. Synthetic compounds marketed as beta-carotene are usually made from acetylene gas and are isolated molecules.
In nature, beta-carotene is never found isolated and alone, but is part of a large family of carotenoids. So when we find beta-carotene in carrots and tomatoes, we also find alpha-carotene and gamma-carotene and a host of others that all play roles in a synergistic process. By isolating beta-carotene from its extended family of supporting antioxidants and micro-nutrients, synthetic vitamin manufacturers have stripped away many of the health benefits.
Write something about yourself. No need to be fancy, just an overview.