There are men with smaller penises that are looking for ways to increase the length or girth, and a penis extender is an option that can produce permanent gains.
The question has been posed whether or not penis extenders actually work or not, and there has been much debate in the medical community over whether or not they are safe. I will answer that question shortly.
PeniMaster and PeniMaster PRO
PeniMaster is manufactured in Germany. When you visit the company website, it displays plenty of customer testimonials and shows how this product works.
If you are familiar with traditional penis extenders, the PeniMaster PRO design will amaze you. The regular version of PeniMaster works pretty much like a regular penis extender.
At 2800 grams of tension, SizeGentics Extender has a very high percentage of strength. The manufacturer is careful to limit the amount of tension in order to provide a safe fit and amazing results.
You may have heard of other companies offering similar products and may have even tried a few. If you have found them disappointing, your skeptism is well merited. SizeGentics is unlike any other model on the market. Past and present customers can confirm this fact and remark by using this device regularly, the results are even better.
What Is A Penis Extender?
Penis extenders were created in Europe, and they were originally designed to help deal with the curvature of the penis known as Peyronie’s Disease. The extenders were actually originally created to straighten the penis from its pronounced and unnatural curve, and it was seen to work effectively.
However, researchers also discovered that the penis could also be lengthened during the straightening process, as well as the girth. Thus the penis extenders were born.
The designers of this treatment realized that they had a unique product that could help men increase the girth and length of their penis naturally, and they found that it was a much safer and cheaper alternative to the costly penis enlargement surgery that can be potentially risky.
How Does A Penis Extender Work?
There are two steel rods protruding from the ring, and these rods have a cushioned grip at the end of them. This grip is clamped around the penis, which is then pulled away from the body and held out.
The tension on the penis will be light, but enough to help pull the penis away from the body just enough so that a small amount of discomfort is felt. The extender is clamped around the penis a few times a day, and for several hours at a time.
The penis is clamped in the device in order to place tension on it, but it is recommended to remove the device every 20 or so minutes in order to allow the penis to receive sufficient blood circulation. Without the circulation, the cells of the penis will not divide properly and the risk of damage is higher.
When the body feels the discomfort, it will automatically try to relieve the tension on the penis. It does so by causing the penis’ cells to divide, and thus the penis grows.
Permanent Gains Over 6-12 Months
Slowly the penis grows, and the changes are noticeable in both length and girth – though the length difference is the more noticeable of the two. Remember that the penis will not grow overnight when using the penis extenders, but it is a slow process that takes time.
The reason for this is that pulling the penis too tight could rip the muscles, and thus the tension has to be minimal in order to avoid injury or serious discomfort. This means that the tension causes the cells to divide at a much slower rate, and thus the growth of the penis takes longer.
It is not an overnight cure that will instantly improve the length and girth of the penis, but it will take several months of applying it to the penis for it to actually work. Those who are willing to spend sufficient time using the penis extenders will find that their efforts will pay off, and they will be able to notice visible growth in the length and girth of their penis.
Benefits of Using A Penis Extender
- They are incredibly effective – The best penis extenders are able to increase the size of the penis by as much as 3 inches, a phenomenal amount of growth for many men. They can also help to correct curved penises, and there are a number of clinical trials that have proven the effectiveness of these devices.
- They are much safer – Many people opt for penis extension surgery, but this surgery comes with many risks and potential complications. However, penis extensions are proven to be safe, and they come with no side effects if used correctly. It is essential that anyone using the penis extender follow the instructions that accompany the device carefully, as that will help to avoid any problems with the penis extenders. If the instructions are heeded, there are no risks of side effects from the penis extension.
- They can be fairly comfortable – The best penis extenders will usually be fairly comfortable to wear, as they are made to be attached easily to the penis and worn under clothing. While it may seem strange to consider walking around with a contraption attached to the penis, many men find that it is actually fairly easy to go about their daily lives without being hindered by the penis extenders. While there are a few factors to take into account, most men will find that this is actually the most comfortable form of penis extension.
- They are actually recommended – There are a number of penis extenders that are recommended by doctors, as they have been clinically proven to be safe as well as effective. These devices have received certification as Medical Type 1 Devices, and they are recommended by doctors as a means of extending the length and girth of the penis naturally and safely.
- They are not visible – Most men think of walking into a meeting or a restaurant with a giant device on their penis as being uncomfortable and awkward, but the truth is that the devices are designed to be discreet and unnoticeable. They are designed to wear with clothing that is fairly loose and baggy, but they will not be noticed if the clothes are not too tight. They can be worn when sitting, driving, or even walking. There is little chance of the device being noticed, and there is no need to be embarrassed or think that people will notice a device attached to the penis.
Clinical Trial of Penis Extenders
The average penis size at the beginning of the study was 14.4 centimeters, but grew to 16.5 centimeters by the end of the test. The test showed that continuous tension on the penis could actually help to increase the cellular division rate and thus grow the penis.
A study was also conducted by the San Giovanni Battista Hospital at the University of Turin, Italy. The study involved 15 males, with an average flaccid penis measurement of 1.5 inches (or 2.75 when stretched). The study was conducted over a period of six months, and used a commercial penis extender. By the end of the test, the average growth seen was 1 inch when flaccid and half an inch of length when the penis was erect.
Other Methods of Penis Enlargement
- Penis extension lotions and pills are often used, but none of them have proved to be effective while many have actually been proven to be harmful. The lotions and pills usually contain hormones, herbs, and nutrients that claim to promote the penis growth.
- Vacuum pumps help to draw blood into and swell the penis, and they are often used in order to treat ED. However, overusing one of these vacuum pumps can often lead to tissue damage in the penis, which can lead to less firmness in the erections. The growth of the penis is actually an illusion, and there is no permanent growth.
- There are exercises known as jelquing, and this motion is designed to draw more blood into the penis in order to saturate it with blood and help it grow. This is an apparently safer technique than many of the others, but it can be painful and lead to scars and disfigurement of the penis without being clinically proven to be as effective as penis extension using the extenders. Find the best penis extender here.
Guide for Choosing A Penis Extender
So, it is imperative that penis extender wearers learn how to quickly put on and remove their devices. This is the best way to hinder frustration. Learn how to use the device correctly to guarantee the best success. Although there isn’t just one way to wear a penis extender, users should read user guides or watch instructional videos to ensure that they learn to use their devices properly.
But understand that you won’t get results overnight. Buy it and learn how to use it correctly. This is the hardest thing for most men to do. However, most penis extender packages include user guides and instructional videos so that you can learn how to use your new device according to manufacturer recommendations.
User Guides and the Right Fit
Although you won’t be able to get the right amount of traction every time, most penis extenders offer incremental adjustments. Just turn the traction control either clockwise or counter-clockwise to get the right fit.
This is done via the calibrated springs and visual markers that are engraved in the rods. This allows you to adjust the traction force to suit your comfort level. Usually, most penis stretchers have visual marker lines that display 600 grams, 1200 grams or 1800 grams. SizeGenetics actually has 2800 grams as the maximum amount of traction force.
Some manufacturers have warranties that offer replacement parts if something breaks due to wear and tear. But once again, research the device that you plan to purchase. Know up front which parts are replaceable if they are damaged or break. Quite naturally, not all parts are replaceable when they break. They are known as expendable parts, so read the package terms and understand what you are paying for.